Hey, hey, did you hear about the great Modern Traditional Mini Quilt Challenge announced yesterday over at Timeless Treasures and Dear Stella?
If you thought you might enter but don’t have just the right Timeless Treasures fabric to add to your Mini Quilt entry, not to worry because here’s where I save the day like the pretend superhero that I am!
*Cue the wind machine and trumpets! Where’s my cape?!*
I’m hosting a mini contest within this mini contest: Win some of my fabulous Timeless Treasures fabrics to use in your Mini Quilt entry!
What You Win:
1. Two, count ‘em TWO luscious yards of one my latest fabrics, YOUR choice!
2. Four, that’s right, FOUR ½-yard cuts of any four of ANY of my latest fabrics, YOUR choice!
Here are just some of the designs you can pick from…
How to Enter:
1. Go look here to see my latest Timeless Treasures fabrics. Comment below on this blog post, telling me which of those fabrics you’d pick for your Mini Quilt Challenge entry and why.
2. If you are on Facebook, share this post on your wall and tell me which fabrics of mine you’d pick for your Mini Quilt Challenge entry and why. Make sure to ‘like’ my page: Samarra Khaja | Sammyk Fabrics and tag it along with hashtag #DSTTchallenge.
3. If you are on Instagram, re-gram this post and tell me which fabric you’d pick for your Mini Quilt Challenge entry and why. Make sure to tag me @samarrakhaja along with hashtag #DSTTchallenge.
4. If you are on Twitter, tell me which fabric you’d pick and why, tag me @samarrakhaja and use hashtag #DSTTchallenge.
Smell a pattern here? Good!
I’m all about overdoing it (same goes with chocolate-eating), so if you have more than one of the above, spread the word and chime in all over the place. Multiple social media outlets are encouraged! (Have I gone mad? Maybe.)
Seriously, I want to know what you’d pick and why! I can’t wait to see everyone’s interpretation of “Modern Traditional”, so let the brainstorming begin!
You have until Wednesday, April 10th at 12:00 Noon EST to enter.
I’m not using any automated system to pick a winner (be thankful I didn’t strong-arm you into signing up for more annoying email spam; you’re welcome), so please follow the steps above and tag me so I can find your entry. I’ll read all entries with my own two eyeballs and select a random winner from all who enter.
So be impassioned, be heartfelt, be verbose and emphatic!
Let me see some SK fabric love and in return you’ll get some in the mail! That’s nothing but win-win!
I can’t wait to see what the SK fabric winner makes for the Mini Quilt Challenge! Good luck!